PayPal (credit card, direct debit, bank transfer)
If you choose this payment method, the next step is to redirect to PayPal. When the necessary data has been entered there, it automatically goes back to this shop to complete the order.
for payment in advance
Always state the name and order number as the intended purpose
Cash on pickup
Just come to us and get your goods. (only possible with prior appointment)
Or drop by our sales area in the Guten Stube, Kasseler Str. 15, 34560 Fritzlar, Germany
BUT: here the right small print:
1. The customer can choose from the available payment methods as part of and before completing the order process. Customers are informed about the available means of payment on a separate information page.
2. If payment by invoice is possible, payment must be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods and the invoice. With all other payment methods, payment must be made in advance without deduction.
4. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar (e.g. for contract work / large orders), the customer is already in default by missing the appointment. In this case, the customer has to pay the statutory default interest.
5. The customer's obligation to pay default interest does not preclude the seller from asserting further default damages.
6. The customer is only entitled to offset if his counterclaims have been legally established or have been recognized by the seller. The customer can only exercise a right of retention if the claims result from the same contractual relationship.